Registration fees are outlined below:
• Early registration: € 400 + VAT 22%*
• On site registration: € 500 + VAT 22%*
• Presenting authors / Scientific Committees: € 300 + VAT 22%*
• PhD students: € 200 + VAT 22%*
• Italian local government bodies: € 100 + VAT 22%*
• Undergraduate and Master students: € 90 + VAT 22%
* VAT Exemption – Esenzione IVA
EU companies that registered their VAT number on the internationally recognized electronic system of VAT data exchange (VIES) are exempt from Italian VAT on conference fee.
Il pagamento delle quote d’iscrizione in regime di esenzione IVA è consentito, come previsto della Legge 537/93 art.14 co.10, solo ed esclusivamente agli enti pubblici, per la partecipazione del proprio personale in carica, finalizzata all’aggiornamento e riqualificazione professionale; ai sensi dell’art. 10 del DPR 633/72.
IWWG (International Waste Working Group) members are entitled to a 10% discount on all fees. IWWG membership affords numerous benefits, including special discounted rates on yearly subscription to the international scientific journal Waste Management, published by Elsevier as official journal of IWWG. Further details are available on the official IWWG website.
Discounts will be applied to group bookings of delegates from the same organization/institution according to the scheme below:
– 3/4 participants: 10%
– 5/7 participants: 15%
– 8/10 participants: 20%
If you wish to make a reservation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees include:
• Participation in Symposium sessions
• Conference materials
• Wi-Fi access to University of Bergamo network
• Coffee breaks
• Participation in guided technical tour (transport included)
• Gala dinner
Registration will only be deemed valid following receipt of payment for the fee due. All fees should be paid either by:
– online credit card payment – Mastercard and Visa only
– bank money transfer made out to:
IBAN: IT27M0200812120000000641969 – Swift: UNCRITM1QU0
Unicredit Bank, Piazza Cavour, Padova, Italy
Please ensure that all payments made by bank transfer are NET of bank charges and commission fees. Please mark all payments “SUM 2016”, and make sure that the registrant’s name is clearly indicated as unidentified bank transfers cannot be processed.
Entrance fee will NOT be refunded in the following cases:
– if the paper is withdrawn
– if the author cannot present the paper at the Conference (the author will nevertheless be able to appoint a substitute to present his/her paper at any time at no extra cost by notifying the Organising Secretariat)
Eurowaste Srl will reimburse registration fees already paid if written request or cancellation is submitted.
Reimbursement will be as follows:
– 80% before 21 March 2016
– 50% before 11 April 2016
No refund will be possible after 11 April 2016.